ZVac Universal Central Vacuum Accessory Kit for Central Vacuum Systems with 35 ft Turbo-Grip Handle On/Off Button Low-Voltage Hose Compatible with Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, Centec, & Vacumaid
ZVac Universal Central Vacuum Accessory Kit for Central Vacuum Systems with 3...
ZVac 30 foot Straight Handle Standard Hose Crush-proof,
Lightweight, 360-degree Swivel, 30-foot A Great Central Vacuum Cleaner
Replacement Hose For Everyone Who Uses An Air Driven Non-electric Power Brush
Such As All Models Of Turbocat And Other Small Air-driven Brushes. Compatible
With Vacuum Wall Valves With Two Small Low Voltage Metal Contacts Inside The
1.5 Inch (or So) Diameter Hole. Use With Chrome Extension Tube Wands. Attn
Vacuflo: The Hose End Doesn't Have Two Metal Valve Pins Standard Central
Vacuum Hose New Premium Light Weight Crush Proof Hose, now with 1 3/8"
interior diameter, increases suction up to 20% more than the competition.
Metal Button Lock End with Air Relief Valve. The crush proof hose simply put
is the most basic hose in the central vacuum industry. Premium Accessories Kit
This is the standard central vacuum accessory kit designed for both low-medium
pile carpeting and bare floors. Each tool is engineered with features and
bristles designed for specific cleaning applications. Steel Wand, Hanger &
Tool Caddy The Button Lock Metal Telescopic Wand has a universal 1-1/4"
diameter and can extend between 25"-38" at 1" intervals. It has a chrome
finish, is made of a durable metal, and fits with any central or regular
vacuum. The Button Lock Metal Telescopic Wand has a button-lock top and
friction-fit bottom. This durable metal wand with multiple extension lengths
is a terrific investment and will make your vacuuming twice as fast and
effective. Read more IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION BELOW What Is A Central
Vacuum Standard Hose? A basic central vacuum straight suction hose is designed
to fit 99.9% of all central vacuum wall inlets today! The crush-proof basic
hose, simply put, is the most basic hose in the central vacuum industry. This
type of hose is also known as a straight suction hose. To use, simply insert
the wall-end of the hose into the wall inlet. Next, the metal connection on
the end of the hose completes the low voltage circuit, telling the central
vacuum to turn on. When the hose is removed from the wall inlet, the signal is
interrupted then causing the central vacuum to turn off. Compatible with Low-
Voltage Inlets To properly utilize the hose, just insert the end of the hose
into the wall inlet and the metal connection on the end of the hose completes
the low voltage circuit turning the central vacuum on. As soon as the hose is
inserted, you have suction. Removal of the hose will cause the central vacuum
to stop. Compatible with Air Nozzles This standard inlet is the most common
type used in 99% of all homes today. If you are going to be using an electric
power (carpet) nozzle, you will have to plug the 6 ft. pigtail cord into a
nearby110-volt outlet. Compatible with Button-Lock Wands Works with standard
wands. For turbo air brushes, you will only need a standard wand that fits
your air nozzle and electric hose. What Is A Central Vacuum Low Voltage Hose?
Compatible Inlets Compatible Brushes Compatible Wands ADDITIONAL COMPATIBLE
PRODUCTS Inlet Installation Kit Turbo Powerhead Pipe Installation Kit Central
- Included - 1) ZVac 35 ft Turbo-Grip Handle On/Off Button Low-Voltage Central Vacuum Hose, 1) Central Vacuum Universal Telescopic Wand with Thumb Protection, 1) Crevice Tool, 1) Dusting Brush, 1) 12" Floor Brush, 1) Upholstery Tool, 1) Metal Hose Hanger, & Clip-On Tube Tool Hanger.
- Compatible with - Universal Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, Centec, Kenmore, Airvac, Vacumaid, Broan, Eureka, Canavac, Honeywell, Riccar, Cyclovac Central Vacuum Systems & Any Central Vacuum using Standard Low-Voltage Inlets.
- ZVac Turbo-Grip Handle Hose - Crush-proof, Lightweight, 360-degree Swivel, 35-foot Central Vacuum Hose With On/off Switch For The Suction. A Great Central Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Hose For Everyone Who Uses An Air Driven Non-electric Power Brush Such As All Models Of Turbocat And Other Small Air-driven Brushes. Compatible With Vacuum Wall Valves With Two Small Low Voltage Metal Contacts Inside The 1.5 Inch (or So) Diameter Hole. Use With Chrome Extension Tube Wands.
- Wand - The Chrome wand extends from its fully collapsed length of 24 to a fully extended length of 36 at one-inch intervals. The wand is easy to install into the turbine and accommodates all of the included accessories.
- Generic, Not An OEM Product, Marks and Models Mentioned For Compatibility Purposes Only
- Package Dimensions: 21.5 x 19 x 11.25 inches
- Item Weight: 12.87 pounds
- Batteries Required?: No