ZVac Universal Central Vacuum Hose - 30FT Pigtail High Voltage Electric Hose with On/Off Button - Crush Proof Tube - Ergonomic Swivel Handle - Compatible with Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden & More
ZVac Universal Central Vacuum Hose - 30FT Pigtail High Voltage Electric Hose ...
Enhance your Central Vacuum System with Crush-Proof
Central Vacuum Hose! This lightweight hose helps you cover those tough-to-
reach spots to ensure a spotless home and includes a pigtail power cord plug-
in to use with electrified inlets. The durable vinyl over wire construction
ensures long-lasting use. The crush-proof vacuum hose features a handle that
has a full 360 degree swivel and ergonomic hand positioning to ensure a
comfortable grip. It's easy to use with the thumb-slide on/off switch.
Features 30 feet in length covers up to 950 SQ. FT.Crush proof hose
tubes.Ergonomic swivel handle.Button locking.On/Off button.Pigtail power
cord.Gas pump style handle. IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION BELOW The 110v, a
high-voltage wire is supplied to the hose via a pigtail cord or direct connect
application on the wall end of the hose and provides electricity to the
electric carpet attachments, otherwise known as a powerhead, power nozzle, or
electric beater bar. At the handle of the hose is a three-way, rocker switch
allowing you complete control of the functions of both the central vacuum and
the power nozzle right at your fingertips! What Is A Central Vacuum Electric
Hose? Electric central vacuum hoses were developed with a series of both low
voltage and high voltage wires integrated throughout the hose. The low voltage
is to conduct a signal from the hose to the central vacuum system turning the
central vacuum on. The 110 voltage is supplied to the hose via a pigtail cord
or direct connect application on the wall end of the hose. Compatible with
Low-Voltage Inlets To properly utilize the hose, just insert the end of the
hose into the wall inlet and the metal connection on the end of the hose
completes the low voltage circuit turning the central vacuum on. As soon as
the hose is inserted, you have suction. Removal of the hose will cause the
central vacuum to stop. Compatible with Air Nozzles & Electric Powerheads This
standard inlet is the most common type used in 99% of all homes today. If you
are going to be using an electric power (carpet) nozzle, you will have to plug
the 6 ft. pigtail cord into a nearby110-volt outlet. Compatible with Button-
Lock Wands Works with BOTH electric & standard wands. You will need an
electric integrated wand to operate electric powerhead. For turbo air brushes,
you will only need a standard wand that fits your air nozzle and electric
hose. What Is A Central Vacuum Low Voltage Hose? Compatible Inlets Compatible
Brushes Compatible Wands ADDITIONAL COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS Inlet Installation Kit
Turbo Powerhead Pipe Installation Kit Central Vac Unit
- INCLUDED - 1) Universal Central Vacuum 30FT Pigtail High Voltage Electric Hose with Ergonomic Swivel Handle and On/Off Central Vacuum Button.
- COMPATIBLE - This is a universal central vacuum hose that is compatible with major central vacuum brands that include Miele, Nutone, Beam, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Electrolux, Hayden, Centralux, Eureka, Hoover & More. This fits central vacuum inlets with 2 pins. Requires 1 1/2" diameter central vacuum inlets.
- CENTRAL VACUUM HOSE - High durability crush proof central vacuum hose tube. Hose length allows to cover large cleaning surface area. Central vacuum hose is 30 feet in length and covers around 950 SQ. FT. Hose handle includes a On/Off switch that will power your central vacuum system from the electrical central vacuum inlets. The pigtail power cord allows you to run high powered central vacuum power nozzle.
- CENTRAL VACUUM HANDLE - This central vacuum hose will include a ergonomic handle with 360 swivel. The handle is a gas pump style central vacuum handle similar to Plastiflex hoses. Hose handle will also include a central vacuum wand button lock. This button is meant for central vacuum wands that require a button lock to stay in place.
- Generic, Not An OEM Product, Marks and Models Mentioned For Compatibility Purposes Only
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 18 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 9.98 pounds
- Batteries Required?: No